Social Innovation&Entrepreneurship Center SiNC
- ANT1 Cyrpus
- CODE ELEVEN
- Cyprus Computer Society – CCS
- Electra Private Institute
- Emphasys centre
- ESN CYPRUS
- Vignona Digital Printing
- YIANIS CHRISTODOULOU FOUNDATION
- ΠΟΛΥΔΥΝΑΜΟ ΚΕΝΤΡΟ ΛΕΥΚΩΣΙΑΣ
- ΑΝΟΙΧΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΛΕΥΚΩΣΙΑΣ
- ΑΝΟΙΧΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΛΑΚΑΤΑΜΙΑΣ
- ΑΝΟΙΧΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΛΑΤΣΙΩΝ
- ΑΝΟΙΧΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΣΤΡΟΒΟΛΟΥ
- ΑΝΟΙΧΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΑΓΛΑΝΤΖΙΑΣ
- ΑΝΟΙΧΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΛΑΡΝΑΚΑΣ
- ΔΗΜΟΤΙΚΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΚΑΙΜΑΚΛΙΟΥ
- ΔΗΜΟΤΙΚΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΤΙΣΣΑΣ
- ΣΥΝΔΕΣΜΟΣ ΣΥΝΤΑΞΙΟΥΧΩΝ ΔΑΣΚΑΛΩΝ
- “Sts. Cyril and Methodius National Humanitarian High School”
- ALLIANCE Ltd. – Foreign Languages Institute
- Korenyak Foundation
- Municipality of Strumyani
- ‘Together for a Safer Future” Foundation
- АДС Морски център Варна
- Видинска търговско-промишлена палата
- Военна академия “Г. С. Раковски” – Институт за перспективни
- изследвания за отбрана
- Информационен център за психично здраве
- Сдружение Юни Партнерс
Caucasus Research Center
Research and Innovation in Education Institute [INBIE] from Poland organized the in-house pilot trainings of the project “Upskilling Adult Educators for Digital Lead” from 23 May to 06 June 2018. The “Internet Security” in-house training course sets benchmarks for the basic Internet Security skills required to maintain a secure Internet presence.
16 trainees participated in the course and all of them were keen in learning how to use the Internet safely, manipulate data and information in the appropriate manner. Before the training course, all participants were introduced with the materials and Moodle platform. First we printed the training materials to make easer the training and later they try the course on the Upskillead online academy platform.
Online courses were implemented with them after successfully implemented the in-house training. This make all participants to have an inside of Moodle platform and how to implemented in their teaching activities. Most of the participants liked the “blended learning methodology” because things could not be discussed on the lessons could be implemented online.
Fundacja “Instytut Badan i Innowacji w Edukacji” INBIE held the multiplier event “UPSKILLING ADULT EDUCATORS FOR DIGITAL LEAD” with 63 attendees. The event presented the project to the local – regional and international level – Adult Educators Value Digital Development for high quality provision of Adult Learning.
Important topics discussed and analysed during this multiplier event were:
- Brief introduction of the Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership Project
- UPSKILLING ADULT EDUCATORS FOR DIGITAL LEAD: How the project was developed and implemented in the partners institutions and specially in Poland [Research on Adult Learning – Design of the Open Badges – Training Material – OPEN BADGE system – e-learning platform
- Practical presentation of the E-learning platform – http://upskillead-e-learning.eu/ – and six courses developed by the partnership. Invitation to participate in all courses was promoted
- Ways to use and exploited the products in the future: sustainability aspects
The event finished with a discussion panel and feedback from the participants who shown a lot of interest in our e-academy platform and the possibility to use our materials in their own courses.
On 29 June 2018, Pixel organized a Multiplier Event entitled “The Role of ICT in Adult Education”. The event, held at Grand Hotel Mediterraneo, was organized in the framework of the European project UpSkillead (Upskilling Adult Educators Digital Lead).
The multiplier event was organized with an opening speech by Joseph Vancell (University of Hull) on “E-learning and adult education: Where are we now?” and an introduction to the UpSkillead European project by Antonio Giordano (Pixel).
Then, participants – who had already suggested ideas and proposals – were split into 3 groups and had the opportunity to discuss on the following topics: how to enhance adult learners’ motivation; the role of soft skills in adult education; strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the relationship between adult education and ICT.
Finally, a representative of each group was asked to summarize up the main results emerging from the common discussion. More information about the European project entitled UpSkillead is available at: http://upskillead.eu/.
Become a supporter of Upskillead project:
Fill in this Online form
Sign in the Petition